Exceptional Representation And Personalized Solutions
We understand that when you hire an attorney, the situation you are in is often demanding and stressful. We know employment law situations can threaten your job, career, income and future. We work to help you by providing experienced legal representation that can allow you to respond to these incidents and ultimately resolve the issue or obtain compensation for the adverse conditions to which you may be subjected. We work to help you reach the optimal outcome for your circumstances.
Overview: What We Provide
- Exceptional experience focused on employment law
- Substantial experience in state and federal courts
- Numerous cases tried to verdict
- Professional advice and representation
- Prompt, same-day communications
- Honest and realistic assessments, whether they be good or bad
- A high level of care and attention to detail
Who We Are
[nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″] was founded by Ilir Kavaja. From a young age, he always fought for what was just and fair. As he became an adult, he began to understand the best way he could do that was through the legal system. Born in Albania, Mr. Kavaja immigrated to the United States while in high school and pursued his bachelor’s and law degrees in Boston.
Today he is blessed with a law practice providing legal counsel and representation to individuals throughout Massachusetts. The hard work and long road to success shaped Mr. Kavaja. His roots and passion for justice continue to drive that fighting spirit, and he brings it all to the table for every client.
Why We Are Different
- Connection: We connect to you personally. Only then can we provide a legal solution specifically tailored to your situation.
- Access: You have unfettered access to us. Our commitment is a same-day response on all critical matters because not knowing creates unnecessary stress.
- Experience: Our job is to be current, competent and dedicated. We are your advocate, and our work is not complete until you are satisfied and justice is done.
Call Today To Learn More
Using our guiding principle of understanding the individual person and circumstances, we carefully analyze your unique needs. While laws are specific, every employment, discrimination, retaliation or harassment situation is unique, and therein lies the opportunity. Based on this and a realistic and current understanding of laws and the legal system’s interpretation of them, we formulate your representation. Call [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″] today at [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-REGULAR-NUMBER-1″] or fill out the contact form.