Attorney Kavaja stands for expertise and experience in a variety of legal disciplines. Read my profile below to get to know me better.
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 2011
- Salem State University
- Major: Liberal Studies
- Concentration: Philosophy
- Employment Law-Employees
- Worcester County District Attorney’s Office, Worcester, MA, Special Prosecutor, 2012
- Law Office of Thomas S. Kaplanes, Boston, MA, Law Clerk, 2010
- Boston Municipal Court, Roxbury Division, Roxbury, MA, Judicial Law Clerk, 2009
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Albanian American Law Society, Charter Member
Attorney Kavaja was selected to the Massachusetts Rising Star list by Thompson Reuter’s Super Lawyers in 2018-2020. His primary area of practice is Employment Law.
Rated by Super Lawyers loading …