Legal Questions At Work? We Can Help With Your Employment Law Issue.
At Kavaja Law, we provide representation for employent law matters, including discrimination, overtime payments, and wrongful termination.
Legal Representation For Bostonians With Employment Law Issues
Knowledgable Employment Law Advice For Employees
Anyone who has encountered an employment law issue can tell you that the legal process is complex and confusing. At Kavaja Law, we can help. Our goals are clear:
- Provide you with the information you need: We translate the legal jargon involved in your case to understandable, plain language so you have a good understanding of the law and your options.
- Examine the details of your case: Employment law can be very technical. We focus on the critical elements to discover evidence and build a compelling arguments for your case.
- We answer your questions: We know that your legal options may feel overwhelming and confusing. Questions may not occur to you until much later. We are happy to respond to all of your questions and provide the answers you need.
Our clients often compliment us on our service. We know these issues are very important for you and we understand how frustating it can be to wait for a response. We work to exceed expectations with our responsiveness and customer service. To see what our past clients have said about their experiences at Kavaja Law, read some of our testimonials.
Comprehensive Strategies For Your Employment Law Case
After working for almost a decade in the legal community, Mr. Kavaja focuses his legal practice on defending the rights of Boston’s workers who have suffered adverse treatment in the workplace.
His prior cases include managing issues like:
- Helping employees and workers across the area obtain their wages after employers fail to pay them
- Holding businesses accountable for violating employment laws, including those involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination.
At Kavaja Law, we help establish a custom-tailored legal strategy for your needs, whatever they may be.